Oven roasted cauliflower: serves 3-4
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric (substitute with onion powder/garlic powder/basil/thyme…..your choice)
- salt to taste
- 2-3 Tbsp oil
1) Pre-heat oven to 400 F.
2) Chop the cauliflower into florets and then wash and dry them.
3) In a bowl, mix the florets along with oil, turmeric, chilli powder and salt.
4) Grease a baking sheet and then spread the coated cauliflower evenly on the sheet.
5) Bake for 20-25 minutes, tossing it around every 10 minutes until the outside is slightly browned.